CBI Recruitment 2023: The CBI recruits candidates for various posts through a competitive selection process. The selection process is based on a written test, medical examination, and physical fitness test. The CBI also conducts a background check on all candidates before appointing them.
CBI Recruitment 2023
The CBI is expected to release a notification for recruitment to various posts in 2023. The notification will contain all the important information about the recruitment process, including the eligibility criteria, the application process, the selection process, and the salary structure. Candidates who are interested in applying for a CBI post should start preparing well in advance. The CBI selection process is competitive, and candidates need to be well-prepared to succeed.
CBI Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Board||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Posts||Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Constable, and other posts|
|Vacancies||To be notified|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate from a recognized university|
|Selection Process||Written test, medical examination, and physical fitness test|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400|
Eligibility Criteria for CBI Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years as on January 1, 2023.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must be physically fit and have good eyesight.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
CBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Visit the official website of the CBI I.e .
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab and then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Register yourself and create an account.
- Fill in the application form carefully and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- SSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Check Vacancies, Eligibility, Last Date
- CBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Check Vacancies, Eligibility, Last Date
- Railway TTE Notification 2023, Apply Online For Various Vacancies @ Indianrailways.gov.in
- Railway TTE Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf, Apply Online @ Indianrailways.gov.in
- Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary
CBI Selection Process 2023
The CBI selection process will consist of the following stages:
- Written test: The written test will be a computer-based test (CBT) and will consist of questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Arithmetic, and Legal Knowledge.
- Medical examination: Candidates who qualify in the written test will have to undergo a medical examination.
- Physical fitness test: Candidates who qualify in the medical examination will have to undergo a physical fitness test.
- Background check: All candidates who qualify in the selection process will have to undergo a background check before being appointed.
CBI Salary Structure 2023
The CBI salary structure is as follows:
|Pay Level||Basic Salary|
|6||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400|
FAQs about CBI Recruitment 2023
The age limit for applying for a CBI post is 18 to 30 years as on January 1, 2023.
The educational qualification required for applying for a CBI post is a graduate degree from a recognized university.
The selection process for a CBI post consists of a written test, medical examination, physical fitness test, and background check.
The starting salary for a CBI post is Rs. 35,400.
The CBI Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates to join a prestigious government agency. The selection process is transparent and competitive. Candidates who are interested in applying for a CBI post should start preparing well in advance.
Hey, I am Ziya Noor an engineer by profession and a Blogger by Passion, and the Founder of CurajRecruitment.in. Curaj Recruitment is a Jobs News Portal provides Latest Jobs News Both Government & Private Jobs.